There’s so much to choose from at Disneyland Paris! The theme park offers a plethora of attractions, live events and rides to choose from, not to mention endless dining and shopping options. The task of deciding what to do in Disneyland Paris and where to go can be an overwhelming one! Not to worry, we’re here; we’ve curated a 1-day and 2-day Disneyland Paris itinerary to save you the hassle of planning your day. These itineraries have been designed to give you a wholesome, memorable experience of your visit to Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris 1-day Itinerary
It is indeed a difficult prospect to cover the entire 9 square miles of thrill and fun of Disneyland Paris in a single day, but we have put in the hard yards for you. If you only have a single day to spare in your schedule, you need to be picky and efficient about all the attractions and rides you cover at Disneyland Paris. Before we begin, we would like you to know that staying at a Disneyland Paris Hotel gives you access to the park one hour before the scheduled opening time. If you follow our itinerary, you should be able to leave Paris with more than a few stories to narrate.
1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Disneyland Park Paris): Step onto the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, a rollercoaster-like ride that travels through the barren landscape of the Old West on a runaway mine train. You should head to this ride first. Do not forget to grab a Fastpass if you are starting at or after 10:00 AM. This ride begins on an island and ends on another island within Frontierland. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad received a huge refurbishment ahead of the 25th anniversary and looks better now than ever before.
2. Peter Pan’s Flight (Disneyland Park Paris): Peter Pan's Flight is an iconic dark attraction in Fantasyland. It takes guests --and Wendy, John, Michael and Peter Pan -- on flying ships across London and Neverland. Each version of Peter Pan's Flight at Disneylands around the world are distinctive. Once you look at its popularity, you'll be convinced that this is one of the best rides in the park. This is why it would be a practical idea to get a Fastpass for this one as well.
3. La Tanière du Dragon (Disneyland Park Paris): This Disneyland Paris castle is a structure that represents every iconic franchise park around the world. What lies within this beautiful castle? Is there a dark side to it, like all castles tend to have? La Tanière du Dragon answers these questions using an animatronic dragon and Surround Sound. Before you go off to grab a bite, experience the magnanimity that was achieved with little strokes of state-of-the-art technology.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland Park Paris): Pirates of the Caribbean is an exciting boat-ride that takes place in the days when the Caribbean was overrun by pirates. The ride uses Audio-Animatronics to showcase pirates engaging in rollicking action.. Some might be inclined to argue that Pirates of the Caribbean is the best ride of Disneyland Paris. This attraction is set up in a stunning, bunker-style castle, with intricate and true-to-the-theme decor. The dangers of leading a pirate's lifestyle are quite accurately reflected in the ride.
2. Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain (Disneyland Park Paris): Set in outer space, Hyperspace Mountain is an exhilarating roller-coaster with a Star Wars motif. The ride employs most of the Star Wars franchise's visual effects, aesthetics and soundtrack. The outdoor blast-off is one of the coolest things you'll experience at Disneyland Paris. Go for this ride only if you have a proven track record of rollercoaster endurance because it aims to test your limits. The entire ride has a clear Jules Verne and steampunk influence, just like the rest of Discoveryland.
1. Phantom Manor (Disneyland Park Paris): A theme park classic like this one must be on your list irrespective of how long or short your visit is. This Haunted Mansion at Disneyland Paris is a slow-paced voyage through a house populated by unique scares. Phantom Manor gives the traditional Haunted Mansion a genius twist, with multiple variations and a grimmer tone. The Disneyland Paris version has a story attached to it; step in to discover it!This attraction is quite popular but isn’t covered under a Fastpass. So, it is best to wait for the crowd to subside and enter after sundown.
2. Ratatouille: The Adventure (Walt Disney Paris): You might think that with merely a day to explore Disneyland Paris, you should just leave Walt Disney Studios Paris out; think again! Ratatouille: The Adventure is worth your time and energy.. This ride is unique to Disneyland Paris and consists of an imaginative 3D journey through the world of this famous movie. By scheduling this attraction in the later part of your day, you may get a lesser waiting time.
FAQs for Disneyland Paris 1-day Itinerary
Q. Is 1 day enough for visiting Disneyland Paris?
A. Yes, it is possible to check out some of the top attractions of Disneyland Paris in a day with proper planning.
Q. How long does it take to explore Disneyland Paris?
A. It can take you up to four days to see every attraction at Disneyland Paris.
Q. What should I not miss in Disneyland Paris?
A. Some of the unmissable rides and attractions at Disneyland Paris include Ratatouille: The Adventure, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan’s Flight.
Q. What are some of the most popular rides at Disneyland Paris?
A. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Peter Pan’s Flight, and Phantom Manor are among the most popular attractions at Disneyland Paris.
Q. What is Extra Magic Time at Disneyland Paris?
A. Disneyland Paris allows the residents of Disney Hotel and some annual pass holders to access the park and its rides at 8:30 AM, an hour before doors open for regular crowds. This is known as Extra Magic Hours or Extra Magic Time.